• Perform all functions of managing and administering Atlassian tools – JIRA Software, Bamboo, Service Desk, Bitbucket, Confluence and Fisheye/Crucible.
• Design, test, implement and manage complex JIRA workflows with the user of triggers, conditions, validations and post functions per user requirements.
• Manage add-ons, plugin and update them on a regular basis and provide training to teams on various new tools and features.
• Develop Bamboo build and deployment projects for various teams and provide technical support and troubleshooting for their plans.
• Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
• Design and implement JIRA Service Desk projects, create JIRA dashboards, Agile Boards.
• Develop effective knowledge base and documentation on Confluence.
• 3+ years of supporting and administering Atlassian products with regular planned upgrades on self-hosted in house servers (Windows/Linux).
• Experience in implementing JIRA Software as Docker container on Linux servers.
• Proficient in Agile – Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
• Familiarity with source code repository – Github, Bitbucket, Mercurial.
• Strong knowledge of Groovy scripting language, ScriptRunner, PowerShell and Jira Query Language (JQL).
• Experience in Atlassian products Cloud implementation is a plus.
• Atlassian certification and hands-on experience with Insight & Insight Discovery plugin is a plus.
• Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills with the ability and willingness to conduct user-training and help sessions for new features and improvements.
• Self-motivated personality with the ability to work independently.
We are looking for a senior full stack developer with responsive design experience. Some of the candidates previously sent had less than 5 years or hadn’t used SQL in the last 8 years, etc. Those are the type of things that eliminated some of the resumes from the interview pool.
• Designs, prepares, tests and debugs web program coding for business applications. Possess strong SQL skills and implements best practices. Reviews coded and compiled structured programs. Prepares test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications.
• Analyzes automation requests. Creates workplans, develops schedules, and develops time and cost estimates for projects.
• Creates all required SDM technical documents: Functional Specs, Design docs, etc. As an active team member, interfaces with users to gain understanding necessary for enhancements, maintenance, and problem resolution for existing applications; and maintains continuous awareness of users’ plans/activities relevant to the project.
• Translates requirements and specs into computer programs; designs, codes, analyzes, tests and documents computer software programs and systems using full life cycle development techniques. Prepares routine periodic project status reports and communicates with customers, as needed. Attends staff and technical meetings for the work unit.
• MVC 4 or above
• UX/UI design, test driven development, and object-oriented programming
• Experience in developing relational databases using SQL Server 2012 or above, SSIS, SSRS
• Responsive Web Design (RDW)
• HTML5,CSS3, Bootstrap
• Experience with ReactJS would be a plus
• RESTful APIs
• Experience with developing web sites for cross browser compatibility and optimizing mobile web interfaces
• C# .NET
• Agile Experience
The agency is looking for a customer service representative who will assist businesses in their use of ADEQ’s software applications.
Develop an extensive working knowledge of ADEQ software applications.
Provide end-user application support either in person or via phone and email
Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions
Facilitate problem-solving between end user and ADEQ development staff
Develop working relationship with ADEQ business groups (program staff) to utilize product knowledge in support of customer service and training.
Participate with ADEQ development staff in testing new releases of the product
Coordinate new application implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
Develop training materials for implementation of software applications.
Required Experience / Skills:
The best candidate shall have at least 2 years of prior customer service experience in supporting software applications.
A friendly and professional demeanor
Excellent communication skills and experience working on a team.
Enjoy the customer interaction and the opportunity to help them.
Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
Experience in diagnosing problems with software applications
Ability to multi task and stay organized.
A high attention to detail
Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Advanced knowledge of Chrome and using web-based applications
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel
Sub-contracting – C2C is available. Out of state candidates are accepted. Resume must show current City and State.
Long term contract, no end date determined.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 7+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL Development
• Experience in PL/SQL Database development – Oracle 11g and 12c
• Experience in Oracle 11g Forms and Reports
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Experience in tuning PL/SQL code for better performance
• Experience in working in medium to large size development teams in Agile environment
• Experience with source control tools like GitHub, PVCS and , JIRA or equivalent tools
• Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Exadata and Oracle EBS is plus
No Sub-contracting. Local Phoenix area candidates only. Resume must specify City and State.
Looking for a contractor to act as the data integration technical resource for the Guardian project and other efforts related to cross-system and cross-agency data integration. Contractor will perform the following primary duties:
1. Validate and update existing Guardian data integration architecture and plans
2. Participate in detailed design and implementation planning
3. Participate in conversations with peer agencies on required data integrations
4. Document and present design to Architect Review Board (ARB)
5. Collaborate with the Guardian Implementation Vendor on designs and project decisions.
6. Build API’s using Azure Logic Apps and other approved methods.
7. Participate in oversight and implementation.
Contractor will provide expert level technical consulting. Guardian is a complex, multiyear program which it critical to the Agency’s business and the highly visible Child Safety Project. The contactor will harness existing agency Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and existing documentation in providing data integration technical leadership so that the integration planning can be elaborated with reality based plans and best practices to increase the odds of success.
The contractor should be familiar with or capable of quickly learning the following key integration technologies:
- RESTful Services
- SOAP Services (for legacy integrations)
- XML Schemas and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Fetch XML
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365