Provide IT consultancy services to clients by analyzing, designing,
maintaining, developing, and enhancing application systems,
programs, sub-programs, and applications using expertise in
SALESFORCE technology. MS in Computer Science or any computer
related major. Mail resumes with salary requirements to CEO,
ACE SOFTWARE, LLC, 5845 W Charter Oak Road, Glendale, AZ 85304
• Development of existing enterprise level component structured distributed applications
• Use of Microsoft Windows Class structure with the ability to use those class objects in a development environment
• Development, deployment and maintenance of API’s
• .NET programming in both Web and windows based applications
• Report Development using SSRS
• Ability to use formal systems analysis methodologies to analyze business problems and develop appropriate functional and technical solution specifications
• Developing in a relational database environment
• Development, deployment and maintenance of APIs
• Good knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Financial Practices) compliant enterprise financial software systems with multiple integration points
• Knowledge in generating, parsing and consuming of XML messages.
Windows – Advanced – 5 years
Powershell – Beginner – 3 years
C# – Intermediate – 4 years
VB.NET, ASP.NET – Intermediate – 4 years
XML – Intermediate – 4 years
MS SQL Server – Advanced – 5 years
Iterative – Intermediate – 4 years
Agile/Waterfall – Intermediate – 4 years
.Net Framework – Intermediate – 4 years
TFS/MTM/Coded U – Beginner – 3 years
Visual Studio – Advanced – 5 years
TFS – Advanced – 5 years
AWS Solution Architect/AWS Certified Instructor to provide AWS knowledge transfer for ADHS personnel. ADHS has migrated many of their application systems to AWS cloud with vendor assistance. The IT support team needs appropriate knowledge transfer for day-to-day support and for leveraging AWS capabilities.
Review existing ADHS AWS implementation to be able to provide necessary knowledge transfer. Knowledge transfer areas should include the following AWS technical areas:
–Automation, routine maintenance tasks such as patching, backups and configuration
–Identity & access management
Provide knowledge transfer onsite on a specific day of the week to be mutually agreed upon.
Description of Duties:
50% – Develop test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts to ensure appropriate test coverage. Provide direction to developers to implement solutions per requirements. Execute testing based upon documented test cases/scripts and ensure applications tested meet customer defined business requirements per documented user acceptance criteria. Conduct user acceptance testing with end users to ensure implemented solution meets expectations. Document and track software defects as well as issues with performance and usability.
30% – Identify, evaluate, and document business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements. Understand the business case, and gaps in documented business process (as is vs. to be). Perform requirements elicitation/documentation/management, as well as use case documentation (standard, alternate, and error) to assist developers in creation of solutions to meet business objectives. Leverage understanding to document meaningful user acceptance criteria for user stories. Capable of facilitating communication between stakeholders from all levels of the organization while objectively identifying and resolving conflict.
20% – Identify and document processes and procedures related to Business Analysis and Quality Assurance standards, including opportunities for improvement.
Identify candidates for test automation, document test flow and data requirements/dependencies, and implement using approved tools.
• Windows Server Experience
• SDLC – Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Experience
• Intermediate Visual Studio/TFS/VSTS Experience
• Intermediate VSTS Experience
• Intermediate STLC Experience
• Intermediate .Net Applications, ETL Experience
• Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Experience
• MS Project Experience
• Intermediate SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2016 Experience
• SSIS/SSRS Experience
• .Net 4 Experience
• Experience with Automated testing tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, REST Assured, or Postman
Role and Responsibilities
The C# full stack developer is responsible for building and supporting applications, including everything from back-end services to our client-end products. Primary responsibilities will be to support existing production workloads, develop new features for deployed products, process service desk tickets for our customers, engage with the rest of the team on problem solving and coordinate the release of application patches with DevOps.
Specific duties include:
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
• Manage service desk tickets for applications that the developer is supporting
• Patch and update applications based on customer needs.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs while devising solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Ability to work closely with internal clients, technicians and engineers.
• Conduct insightful, ad-hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Computer science, Information Technology Associate or BS degree a plus and/or equivalent combination of experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in application development or related field.
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive with excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and with others.
• Extremely organized with strong planning, organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work in an agile development environment.
• Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision, with excellent time management skills.
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, along with Angular, MVC, ASP.Net, .Net WebForms and JQuery.
• Understanding of PowerBuilder, it’s tooling and methodologies.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Working knowledge of SQL, data extracts and reporting
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Basic understanding of the Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit-tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SourceSafe, Team Foundation Source Control (TFS/TFVC) and Git.